Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Starting Something New

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but here I go anyway. Thanks to a friend of mine, I have finally discovered the world of blogging. I've never been one to write in a diary, and I've never been good at writing myself reminder notes. So, maybe this will be a life changing experience,lol! I chose "Pink Chocolate Momma" for my blog name, mostly because it was taking forever to think of anything I liked. I think I spent 30 min. just thinking of a name......sad, but true. My 13 yr. old son came in while I was in deep thought over this process, and I shared with him my name ideas. Thinking out loud, I said, "I love the color pink, I love chocolate, and I'm a mom." Since it was the only name my son didn't laugh at, I figured this was a good place to start.


I'm happily married to my bestest friend since childhood. (I'm talking about since the age of 4) And we have two boys ages 13 and 15. I'm sure I will be writing about them lots more later. We'll have to wait and see.............

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Donna! Thanks for following me. I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope I can figure this stuff out. Thanks for being my first "friend" or "follower", whatever you call it,lol....I also look forward to getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete