Thursday, June 10, 2010

Going To The Dentist

I woke up this morning with my mouth swollen. I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago and found out I have to get a root canal. I HATE the dentist! I'm a real baby about this stuff, and I wish I wasn't so afraid. After my last visit, I scheduled an appointment to have the root canal done. Well, after some "deep thought", I cancelled the appointment, cause it's gonna cost alot of money! (really, I'm just chicken, and it's gonna cost alot of money)
But, after waking up this morning in my swollen condition, I put my foot down and decided to grow up! (I really called my husband and whined about my swollen mouth) My wonderful husband told me to reschedule my appointment and said I better keep it this time! So...that's what I did, and that's what I'm gonna do. Made the appointment for next week, and I'm gonna go get it fixed. Praying that I will put my trust in God in all things, even the dentist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope it is as rewarding for you as it has been for us. We have met so many wonderful friends through our blog. Have a wonderful week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love your blog, yall have so many wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity:) I hope it will rub off on me:)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete