Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Made It!

No, it wasn't anything crafty, lol! I have really enjoyed looking at so many crafty blog sites. I really hope I can learn something from them. I'm a real "wonna-be" crafty girl. I can look at Hobby Lobby for hours and dream of all the possibilities. Hopefully, someday. But, what I did accomplish today was my trip to the dentist. I finally had the root canal done, after getting an infection and taking antibiotics. I knew I couldn't put it off any longer. I was such a nervous wreck, a really BIG baby! I felt bad when I left the house, thinking what a horrible example I was being to my boys. Anyway....at the dentist, they gave me laughing gas, and though it didn't make me laugh, it did make me feel better. (kinda) It's amazing the "far-out" feeling you can have on laughing gas. I had brought my sons mp3 player with me, and I wasn't sure how to turn it on. I was laying upside down in the dental chair and I was feverishly trying to turn the dumb thing on! I was in desperate need of hearing some "Hillsong" to rest my mind. I don't know how long it took me....felt like forever! Needless to say, I made it out of there ok. I'm so glad it's over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite stores and I could literally spend hours there. The last time I went to the dentist and had laughing gas, they said I sung along to the songs on my headset. I was so embarrassed! Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete